Advisory, Consulting, and Training Services
As Smart Workplace trusted advisors, change consultants and trainers, we are dedicated to building relationship and leadership competency in a digitally-driven workplace. Our advisory services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities while moving to a mobile workplace. Typical advisory and coaching goals would include some or all of these outcomes:
- Develop stronger virtual team communication and connection
- Increase virtual collaboration across the organization
- Build swift trust in virtual teams
- Engage employees and maintain culture virtually
- Leverage technology in a mobile work environment
We work across industry and geography, bringing deep leadership expertise. We meet you where you are and help you move beyond traditional work practices and strengthen your digital leadership competency.
Let us help your organization look at itself, develop your people to move beyond traditional work habits, and leave you with new competencies and a more collaborative culture. All our initial engagements follow proven change management and program design principles:
- Understand where the organization is today
- Measure the cost of Dispersed/Global Teaming
- Develop a roadmap to the future
- Align and confirm workplace strategy across organization and stakeholders
- Customize an engaged transition and communication strategies
- Create training and support plan
- Learn at every level of the organization impacted
- Define metrics to track progress
- Embed into culture and teams
How do you want to get started?
TSW’s Virtual Working Quick Launch Package
- Assess baseline virtual readiness and key stakeholder assessments, including culture and engagement
- Align launch plan with customer goals and critical success factors
- Facilitate planning session with key representatives, including assessment results and recommendations
Hybrid & Virtual Readiness Assessment, Consultation and Program Execution
We provide virtual management solutions, executive coaching and team development, virtual and on-site facilitated strategy sessions, and virtual / hybrid program development and refinement. While we are primarily advisors, we also can be the “extra pair of hands” and provide interim executive or project management assistance. We have an experienced team of providers located throughout the U.S.
Contact us to discuss onsite and blended consultation.
Virtual Team Leader Essentials
TSW’s Virtual Workplace University is a learning portal for your virtual leaders and teams. Our certified Leading Virtual Teams Essentials™ is based on Trina Hoefling’s 2017 release of Working Virtually: Transforming the Mobile Workplace, 2nd Ed. This training course, along with other Virtual Workplace University courses, can be developed to be delivered on-demand and blended, self-paced and facilitated, customized to your organization, and other training courses.
Virtual Leadership Coaching Services
By working with a TSW advisor, your team leaders learn to work better with each other as well as develop and support high-performing virtual teams.
Coaching is virtual unless specified for in-person sessions (telephone or web conference). We recommend team and individual coaching, especially during and following virtual leadership training.
Our Customized Approach
We meet you where you are with a custom approach to hybrid & virtual teams that fits your organization and supports the culture you want to have. We focus on clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: communication, collaboration, trust, culture-building, network expansion and technology that bridges virtual distance when used well.
We engage stakeholders early, breaking down siloes to integrate resources already in place, & bringing additional expertise, assessments, training, coaching to support high-performance mobile workplaces.
As important, we leave when our job is done.